- Sunday -Thursday, $98 per night plus tax on any room at the inn except for the premium and luxury suites.
Request the "Hot Deals for Cool nights" when you contact us to make your reservation.
- Friday and Saturday, stay for two nights and receive a 25% discount on the normal room rate before tax on the second night. Valid for any guest room at the inn except for the premium and luxury suites. Request the "Hot Deals for Cool Nights" when you contact us to make your reservation.
Fun Winter Things to Do in Cooperstown:
- Visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame, except for a very few major holidays, they are open year-round!
- Check out the American Masters: Thomas Cole to Grandma Moses exhibit along with many other fine exhibits at the Fenimore Art Museum, open through the end of the year.
- Take in a special event at the Farmers' Museum: A Christmas Carol and/or Candlelight Evening.
- Holiday shop at the Cooperstown Art Association's Holiday Member Show and Sale.
- Visit Brewery Ommegang for a tour, tasting and yummy lunch in their cafe.
- Fly Creek Cider Mill, will be holding Wassailing Weekend from 10 am – 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday each weekend until Christmas.
- Shop at the the Cooperstown Farmers' Market on Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm. In addition to seasonal produce, local meat and poultry, eggs, cheese, yogurt, honey and maple syrup, there are also home baked sweets and treats, handmade crafts, herbal lotions, and more.
- Cross country ski or snow shoe the afternoon away. Rentals available at Mt Otsego Ski Shop.
Hot Deal Policies
- Contact the inn at 607-547-5756 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the "Hot Deals for Cool Nights."
- Rates are valid for the period beginning December 9, 2013 through March 31, 2014 and cannot be combined with any other specials or offers.
- Rates quoted are for double occupancy before all applicable taxes.
- Rates apply only to those reservations made between December 9, 2013 - March 31, 2014.
- Hot deals do not apply to The Inn at Cooperstown package offerings.