This incredibly special version of our Ultimate Baseball Hall of Fame package is a real home run! The Inn at Cooperstown is super excited to announce this unbelievable opportunity to spend an evening with Babe Ruth’s granddaughter, Linda Ruth Tosetti.
- Exclusive VIP Tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Museum Collections Artifacts Spotlight
- Library Presentation
- Museum Tour After Hours Private Tour
- Evening with “The Babe” at Nicoletta’s Italian Cafe
- Hall of Fame Membership: This membership includes FREE admission to the Hall of Fame for one full year and invitations to exclusive member events including Hall of Famer visits, educational and cultural programs, and exhbit openings.
- 10% Discount & FREE Shipping – Enjoy a 10% discount and FREE shipping on all purchases from The Hall of Fame museum store, catalog and web site for one full year
- Hall of Fame Magazine Subscription – Read all about your favorite players in your one year subscription to the Hall of Fame magazine – Memories and Dreams (six issues per year)
- Exclusive Collectible Member Lapel Pin
- Personalized Commemorative Bat – Bring home a personalized commemorative regulation size bat (shown here), engraved with your name from the Cooperstown Bat Co. (Includes one bat. Additional bat is $100 plus tax.)
- Reception at the Hall with Hall of Fame Staff Member – Complete your day with light refreshments served at the private reception held at the Baseball Hall of Fame with staff members. This will be an excellent time to hear a personal account of their experience with the most famous baseball players of all time.
- 5% dinner discount at Nicoletta’s Italian restaurant in Cooperstown
- 5% discount at 7th Inning Stretch on purchases over $50
- 15% discount at Baseballism
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Includes two nights lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown; a mere block and a half from the Baseball Hall of Fame
- 1 unforgettable experience
Arrive at The Inn at Cooperstown: Take a trip back in time and enjoy a stroll down Main Street Cooperstown. Stop by Nicoletta’s Italian Café to save 5% off your meal.
After Hours Private Tour: Take a VIP private tour after the Hall of Fame closes to the public for the evening. Participants will explore the museum during a self-guided tour with knowledgeable and friendly Hall of Fame staff members positioned throughout to answer your questions.
Enjoy an exclusive VIP Tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame, including:
Museum Collections Artifacts Spotlight: Enjoy a special baseball artifact presentation where you will see rare historical items up close during your VIP tour.
Library Presentation: An in-depth behind the scenes tour of the renowned Baseball Hall of Fame Library, where you will see such items as newspaper clippings, video footage and statistical date.
Hall of Fame Reception: Cap off the afternoon with light refreshments and time to mingle with members of the Hall of Fame staff.
After dinner join us for:
Evening with the Babe: Linda Ruth Tosetti has graciously agreed to spend time exclusively with The Inn at Cooperstown’s guests regaling Babe Ruth stories, interesting facts, and tidbits. Linda has lectured on the life of her legendary grandfather, George Herman “Babe” Ruth, at various schools and universities, the Society of America Baseball Research, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown NY, the Babe Ruth Museum in Baltimore Maryland, the Ted Williams Museum, Tropicana Field, in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is currently working to get her grandfather’s #3 retired from MLB. Linda has also been a contributor to Fox Channel News, ESPN, the Chicago Sun-Times, theNew York Times, and the Boston Globe and has been an honored guest at Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, and various important sporting venues and events throughout America. Linda Ruth is considered a leading authority on the life and times of her fabled grandfather from an intimate family point of view. Her striking resemblance to her grandfather shows she is a direct descendant through her Mother, Dorothy Ruth Pirone, Babe Ruth’s only blood daughter.
Join us for an expanded continental breakfast served in our two beautifully decorated dining rooms, one of which has a working fireplace.
Checkout is at 11AM.
Availability & Pricing
Prices do not include tax. *Based on double occupancy.
All serious baseball enthusiasts should reserve a spot on what will be a truly unforgettable and unique visit to Cooperstown by calling The Inn at Cooperstown toll free at 1-800-437-6303.
Due to the passionate nature of this package, please book your stay early as there is limited availability. Thank you.
If a reservation is changed, in whole or in part, a processing fee of $25 per room will be charged. When notice of a cancellation is provided more than 14 days in advance of the arrival date, a full refund less the processing fee will be made. When notice of a cancellation is provided fewer than 14 days from the arrival date, a refund is subject to re-rental of the reserved room without loss to The Inn at Cooperstown.