The Inn at Cooperstown in cooperation with the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY has arranged the annual, limited availability Ultimate Baseball Hall of Fame Getaway package for the serious baseball buff.
- Exclusive VIP Tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Museum Collections Artifact Spotlight
- Library Presentation
- Museum Tour After Hours Private Tour
- Hall of Fame Membership: FREE Admission for 1 Year – Family or single Hall of Fame Membership which includes FREE admission to the Hall of Fame for one full year and invitations to exclusive member events including Hall of Famer visits, educational and cultural programs, and exhbit openings.
- 10% Discount & FREE Shipping – Enjoy a 10% discount and FREE shipping on all purchases from The Hall of Fame museum store, catalog and web site for one full year
- Hall of Fame Magazine Subscription – Read all about your favorite players in your one year subscription to the Hall of Fame magazine – Memories and Dreams (six issues per year)
- Exclusive Collectible Member Lapel Pin
- Personalized Commemorative Bat – Bring home a personalized commemorative regulation size bat (shown here), engraved with your name from the Cooperstown Bat Co. (Includes one bat. Additional bat is $100 plus tax.)
- Reception at the Hall with Hall of Fame Staff Member – Complete your day with light refreshments served at the private reception held at the Baseball Hall of Fame with staff members. This will be an excellent time to hear a personal account of their experience with the most famous baseball players of all time.
- 5% dinner discount at Nicoletta’s Italian restaurant in Cooperstown
- Baseball Memorabilia Store Discounts – Save 10% at Mickey’s Place on Main St. on purchases over $50
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Includes two nights lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown; a mere block and a half from the Baseball Hall of Fame
Arrive at The Inn at Cooperstown: Take a trip back in time and enjoy a stroll down Main Street Cooperstown. Stop by Nicoletta’s Italian Café to save 5% off your meal.
After Hours Private Tour: Take a VIP private tour after the Hall of Fame closes to the public for the evening. Participants will explore the museum during a self-guided tour with knowledgeable and friendly Hall of Fame staff members positioned throughout to answer your questions.
Enjoy an exclusive VIP Tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame, including:
Library Archive Tour: An in-depth behind the scenes tour of the renowned Baseball Hall of Fame Library, where you will see such items as newspaper clippings, video footage and statistical date.
Museum Collections Artifact Spotlight: Enjoy a special baseball artifact presentation where you will see rare historical items up close during your VIP tour.
Hall of Fame Reception: Cap off the afternoon with light refreshments and time to mingle with members of the Hall of Fame staff.
Join us for an expanded continental breakfast served in our two beautifully decorated dining rooms, one of which has a working fireplace.
Checkout is at 11AM.
Availability & Pricing
- May 12 - 13, 2016
- September 8 - 9, 2016
- October 13 - 14, 2016
- November 17 - 18, 2016
- See calendar view
“My husband is still gushing over the time he spent at the Hall of Fame. He was able to see items that are not normally on display in the museum as part of the "behind the scenes" portion of the VIP Experience. His mind was blown away with not only the artifacts he was able to see but also with the knowledge of all of the museum staff. This package that The Inn at Cooperstown has to offer was worth every penny!” – Simsbury, CT
Prices do not include tax. *Based on double occupancy.
If a reservation is changed, in whole or in part, a processing fee of $25 per room will be charged. When notice of a cancellation is provided more than 14 days in advance of the arrival date, a full refund less the processing fee will be made. When notice of a cancellation is provided fewer than 14 days from the arrival date, a refund is subject to re-rental of the reserved room without loss to The Inn at Cooperstown.