Valentine Special in Cooperstown, NY
The Inn at Cooperstown, in cooperation with Brewery Ommegang, now offers a very special spin on our extremely popular Bed & Brew event. If you’ve been to a Bed & Brew Package in the past, you’ve experienced the VIP treatment at Brewery Ommegang and you know how much fun this event is.
In this special edition package that’s available in February only, we’re bringing the event to a new and unique level as the gourmet multi-course beer and food pairing dinner will be done with a Valentine theme. Expect special Ommegang beers and delicious food that reflect this heart-filled day! If you and your love appreciate great beer and great food or just have an intense interest in quality craft beers, this package is a must-book.
This package isn’t available at any of the other hotels in Cooperstown, New York! Combine your love of Belgian-style beer with a delightful stay at The Inn at Cooperstown, a beautifully restored 1874 historic hotel located in the heart of Cooperstown.
- 2 nights lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown
- Transportation to/from Brewery Ommegang
- A brewer-led, seated tasting of Ommegang beers with a charcuterie board for each table
- Multi-course, gourmet beer and food pairing dinner
- One exclusive, commemorative, custom growler filled with your choice of on-tap Ommegang beer
- One Ommegang beer glass per person
- One $60 Ommegang Mercantile gift card good for any products sold in the brewery store
- Save 5% off the price of dinner at Nicoletta’s
- Receive $5 off one beverage at Council Rock Brewery
February 9 – 10, 2024
A minimum of 20 guests is required for each Bed & Brew date. If the minimum is not met we will contact you and offer an alternative date or a no-charge cancellation.
Prices do not include tax.
When notice of a cancellation or change in a reservation is provided 15 days or more in advance of the arrival date, a full refund less a $25 processing fee will be made. When notice of a cancellation or change is provided 14 days or less from the arrival date the guest is responsible for the charges for the Saturday evening festivities and dinner at Ommegang as well as the lodging charges for the package. A refund is subject to re-booking of the reserved package without loss to The Inn at Cooperstown. Vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures are considered to be cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy as described.