Hotel Package with Brewery Ommegang
If you are looking for hotels in Cooperstown, NY near Ommegang, The Inn at Cooperstown is your best choice! And one of the best ways to experience Cooperstown is with one of our exclusive Bed and Brew Packages with Brewery Ommegang!
The January Bed and Brew Package is all about “Innovation at Ommegang”! The Ommegang Brewmaster and Innovation Manager will share four beers from Ommegang’s pilot system.
As a guest for the January Bed and Brew package, you will be tasting brews that have not yet been released to the public! The innovation brews are paired with delicious courses – all served at the gourmet food and beer pairing dinner.
The Inn at Cooperstown’s exclusive packages like this one are one-of-a-kind and not offered by any other hotel or inn in Cooperstown, NY. Space is limited, so grab your spot today!
- 2 nights lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown
- Transportation to/from Brewery Ommegang
- A brewer-led, seated tasting of Ommegang beers with a charcuterie board for each table
- Multi-course, gourmet beer and food pairing dinner
- One exclusive, commemorative, custom growler filled with your choice of on-tap Ommegang beer
- One Ommegang beer glass per person
- One $60 Ommegang Mercantile gift card good for anything sold in the brewery store
- Save 5% off the price of dinner at Nicoletta’s
- Receive $5 off one beverage at Council Rock Brewery
January 13 – 15, 2023
More information about Innovation at Ommegang:
The pilot system at Ommegang provides the brewers with the opportunity to bring ideas to life through ongoing process improvements and trials. Per the staff at Ommegang, “our innovation program focuses on the development of beers that as a team we’ve decided we’d like to pursue for large-scale production”.
A minimum of 20 guests is required for each Bed & Brew date. If the minimum is not met we will contact you and offer an alternative date or a no-charge cancellation.
Prices do not include tax.
When notice of a cancellation or change in a reservation is provided 15 days or more in advance of the arrival date, a full refund less a $25 processing fee will be made. When notice of a cancellation or change is provided 14 days or less from the arrival date the guest is responsible for the charges for the Saturday evening festivities and dinner at Ommegang as well as the lodging charges for the package. A refund is subject to re-booking of the reserved package without loss to The Inn at Cooperstown. Vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures are considered to be cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy as described.