We love the Fenimore Art Museum and Farmers’ Museum and what they offer; terrific exhibits and wonderful events and programs. We’re glad to share this 10/10 package with our guests.
The package includes: 10% off a membership to the Fenimore Art Museum and Farmers’ Museum along with a 10% discount on your 2nd and subsequent night stays at The Inn at Cooperstown as long as your membership to NYSHA remains valid.
The NYSHA annual membership to the Fenimore Art Museum and Farmers’ Museum include these standard benefits:
- Membership is valid for one year.
- Free admission to the Fenimore Art Museum, The Farmers’ Museum, and the NYSHA research library.
- Free admission to special events including Art by the Lake, Harvest Festival, and Candlelight Evening.
- Invitations to members-only events including the Annual Meeting and Holiday Reception.
- Reduced rates for programs and classes at the Museums.
- 10% discount in the Museums’ cafes and shops.
- Heritage Magazine and quarterly events calendars.
- E-mail announcements of upcoming events, programs, and special offers.
- Special member rate for New York History subscription.
- 20% off admission and 10% off Museum store purchases at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- 10% discount at the Fly Creek Cider Mill and Orchard.
Normally $50.00. Through the Inn: $45.00
- Includes all standard benefits for one named adult. One membership card.
Normally $80.00. Through the Inn: $72.00
- Includes all standard benefits for two named adults and all children of cardholders under 18. Two membership cards.
Normally $115.00. Through the Inn: $103.50
- Includes all standard benefits for any two named adults, their children under the age of 18, and their grandchildren under 18. Two membership cards.
- 50% discount on general museum admission for two accompanied guests.
- Two free passes to each museum as well as the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program offering discounts and/or admission to over 300 museums.
How To Register
To register for this program call The Inn at Cooperstown at 607-547-5756 and ask for the NYSHA 10/10 program.